Reindeer Brownies Recipe
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 48 candy eyeballs
- 24 red-hot candies
- 48 miniature pretzels
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- 2. Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until blended; stir in chocolate mixture. Gradually stir in flour; spread into prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull from sides of pan, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 3. Lifting with foil, remove brownies from pan. Spread frosting over top. Cut into 12 squares; cut each square into a triangle. Attach candies and pretzels to make reindeer faces. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 brownie: 353 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Reindeer Brownies
"I made these with my kindergarten class. They came out adorable and delicious!!"
"Delicious and adorable!"