Reindeer Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 48 candy eyeballs
- 24 red-hot candies
- 48 miniature pretzels
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour, mixing well.
- 3. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 4. Lifting with foil, remove brownie from pan. Spread frosting over top. Cut into 12 squares; cut squares into triangles. Attach candies and pretzels to make reindeer faces. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 brownie: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Reindeer Brownies
"I made these with my kindergarten class. They came out adorable and delicious!!"
"Delicious and adorable!"