Reindeer Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- 48 candy eyeballs
- 24 red-hot candies
- 48 miniature pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil, letting ends extend up sides; grease foil. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour, mixing well.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Lifting with foil, remove brownie from pan. Spread frosting over top. Cut into 12 squares; cut squares into triangles. Attach candies and pretzels to make reindeer faces. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Reindeer Brownies
Sort By :
So adorable. I used a brownie mix though and couldn' t find hot candies so I used ref and green m&m's. We have about 20 kids here for Christmas they loved them.
I made these with my kindergarten class. They came out adorable and delicious!!
Delicious and adorable!