Refrigerator Orange Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Orange segments, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk, orange juice from concentrate and orange peel. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before serving, garnish with oranges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 397 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Refrigerator Orange Pie
"Put in a can of drained mandarin oranges and the pie didn't set right."
"I made two of these for a family reunion and they were both gone before I could get to the desert table! Easy to make and the best thing about it is that you make it ahead."