Refrigerator Orange Pie Recipe
"This is a quick and easy dessert that's cool and refreshing—perfect for summertime," says Anita Curtis of Camarillo, California. "It's also handy since you make it ahead."
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Orange segments, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk, orange juice from concentrate and orange peel. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before serving, garnish with oranges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 397 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Refrigerator Orange Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC