Refrigerator Orange Pie
"This is a quick and easy dessert that's cool and refreshingperfect for summertime," says Anita Curtis of Camarillo, California. "It's also handy since you make it ahead."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Orange segments, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add
- milk, orange juice from concentrate and orange peel. Pour into
- crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before
- serving, garnish with oranges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 397 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.