"This is a quick and easy dessert that's cool and refreshing—perfect for summertime," says Anita Curtis of Camarillo, California. "It's also handy since you make it ahead."
Recommended: 22 Easy Cheesecake Recipes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Orange segments, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually add milk, orange juice from concentrate and orange peel. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before serving, garnish with oranges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Refrigerator Orange Pie in Country Woman July/August 2000, p26
Reviews for Refrigerator Orange Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2015
"Put in a can of drained mandarin oranges and the pie didn't set right."
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
"I made two of these for a family reunion and they were both gone before I could get to the desert table! Easy to make and the best thing about it is that you make it ahead."