I made this for a Father's Day party, and it was a hit! I guarantee compliments when you serve this fantastic dessert. —Cher Anjema, Kleinburg, Ontario
- 38 ladyfingers, split
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup lime juice, chilled
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh strawberry and lime slices, optional
- Arrange 22 split ladyfingers around the edges and 16 split ladyfingers on the bottom of an ungreased 8-in. springform pan; set aside. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold lime juice; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in the melted chocolate, lime peel and gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with strawberry and lime slices if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Refrigerator Lime Cheesecake in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p17
Reviews for Refrigerator Lime Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review