Refrigerator Confetti Brownies Recipe
This quick recipe is perfect for the summer because it is no bake. I don't have to heat up my kitchen for a wonderful dessert.—Marcia Dzikiewicz, Newfield, New York
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crumbs, marshmallows, nuts and sugar. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring often until blended and smooth. Remove from the heat; add extract if desired. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- 2. Pour remaining chocolate mixture over crumb mixture; stir until well blended. Pour batter into a greased 8-in. square dish. Press down evenly. Frost with reserved chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 151 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Refrigerator Confetti Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC