Refried Bean Wraps Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans and green chilies
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives; mix well. Spread about 1/3 cupful over each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Arrange in a circle on a microwave-safe 12-in. round plate.
- 2. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 830 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Refried Bean Wraps
"My family loves these wraps. They freeze really well too."