Refried Bean Wraps Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans and green chilies
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives; mix well. Spread about 1/3 cupful over each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Arrange in a circle on a microwave-safe 12-in. round plate.
- 2. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 230 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Refried Bean Wraps
"My family loves these wraps. They freeze really well too."