Refried Bean Wraps Recipe
"We fall back on this speedy recipe when our cupboards are getting bare and time is short," reports Arlene Stamy of Hasty, Colorado. "It's simple, nutritious and filling," she assures.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans and green chilies
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives; mix well. Spread about 1/3 cupful over each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Arrange in a circle on a microwave-safe 12-in. round plate.
- 2. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 830 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Refried Bean Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC