"We fall back on this speedy recipe when our cupboards are getting bare and time is short," reports Arlene Stamy of Hasty, Colorado. "It's simple, nutritious and filling," she assures.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans and green chilies
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream
- In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives; mix well. Spread about 1/3 cupful over each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Arrange in a circle on a microwave-safe 12-in. round plate.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Refried Bean Wraps in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p39
Reviews for Refried Bean Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2009
"My family loves these wraps. They freeze really well too."