"We fall back on this speedy recipe when our cupboards are getting bare and time is short," reports Arlene Stamy of Hasty, Colorado. "It's simple, nutritious and filling," she assures.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans and green chilies
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 12 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa and sour cream
- In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives; mix well. Spread about 1/3 cupful over each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Arrange in a circle on a microwave-safe 12-in. round plate.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Refried Bean Wraps in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p39
Reviews for Refried Bean Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2009
"My family loves these wraps. They freeze really well too."