- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and cubed
- 2 star fruit, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, pears and juices. Add the pineapple, strawberries, grapes, kiwi and mangos; stir gently to combine. Arrange star fruit over top. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Refreshing Tropical Fruit Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p21
Reviews for Refreshing Tropical Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review