Refreshing Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
Want a family-friendly side dish? This colorful medley is kid-pleasing and a great way to encourage healthy eating. —Sharon Ricci, Spooner, Wisconsin
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and cubed
- 2 star fruit, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the bananas, pears and juices. Add the pineapple, strawberries, grapes, kiwi and mangos; stir gently to combine. Arrange star fruit over top. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 120 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Refreshing Tropical Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC