- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush 2 teaspoons oil over one side of each slice of bread; place bread on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Rub cut side of garlic over bread.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tomato, basil, parsley, vinegar, salt, pepper and remaining oil. Spoon onto bread; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Refreshing Tomato Bruschetta in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p15
Reviews for Refreshing Tomato Bruschetta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2013
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2012
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2011
I made this recipe to be an appetizer for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. It went wonderful with Chicken Alfredo, he told me he couldn't wait to have it again!
Reviewed May. 14, 2011 Edited Apr. 13, 2012
This is nice recipe i will try again
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2011
the tipic italian "bruschetta"