Refreshing Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. On each of four serving plates, arrange salad greens, shrimp, orange, avocado, strawberries and onions. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 cup: 239 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 25g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 0 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.