Refreshing Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. On each of four serving plates, arrange salad greens, shrimp, orange, avocado, strawberries and onions. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
3 cups (calculated without salad dressing) equals 239 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.