- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add the cream,
- lime juice and peel; stir until blended. Cook and stir over medium
- heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer
- or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and
- butter. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Spoon into
- tart shells.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with whipped cream.
- Yield: 4 tarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart (calculated without whipped cream) equals 792 calories, 51 g fat (32 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.