"Everyone can enjoy a fluffy slice of this tart, refreshing pie," says Mildred Baker of Youngstown, Ohio. "This dessert is a real gem for diabetics."
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 cups (24 ounces ) fat-free reduced-sugar key lime pie yogurt or lemon yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 shortbread crust (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. In another bowl, dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water; stir in unflavored gelatin until dissolved. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt. Chill until partially set. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Chill until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Refreshing Lime Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p17
Reviews for Refreshing Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review