Refreshing Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Mint leaves and lemon peel strips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine milk, lemon juice, grated lemon peel and food coloring if desired; mix until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in whipped topping; spoon into crust. Chill until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and lemon peel strips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 347 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Refreshing Lemon Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.