- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 cups chilled diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- In a large container, combine the limeade and lemonade concentrates and orange extract. Stir in water.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon and lime slices. Yield: 3 quarts (12 servings, 1 cup per serving).
Reviews for Refreshing Lemon-Lime Drink
Sort By :
"Delicious! Very refreshing. Served it on ice with a taco salad. Yum. I would experiment with using a who can of limeade and lesser amount of lemonade. But was delicious as it stands! It would be very good too for a summer bridal or baby shower!!!!"
"everone loved this"
"I thought this was really good. As the other reviewer said it was light and refreshing. I did add a little more water and soda so it wasn't quite as sweet."
"Wonderful recipe. Delicious, light and refreshing. The orange extract is the perfect touch."
"drink looks good, glass is great, just boring ingredients."