Here is a lighter version of the famous margarita-without the alcohol! It goes very well with Mexican dishes or as a cool summertime drink in the shade. -Lisa Castillo of Bourbonnais, Illinois
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 cups chilled diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- In a large container, combine the limeade and lemonade concentrates and orange extract. Stir in water.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon and lime slices. Yield: 3 quarts (12 servings, 1 cup per serving).
Originally published as Refreshing Lemon-Lime Drink in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p29
Reviews for Refreshing Lemon-Lime Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review