Refreshing Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, optional
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in walnuts and coconut if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 541 calories, 30g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (61g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Refreshing Fruit Salad
"Thanks for sharing, sounds and looks delicious. I'm definitely going to try it.Cheryl, VA