Refreshing Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, optional
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in walnuts and coconut if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 541 calories, 30g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (61g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Refreshing Fruit Salad
"Thanks for sharing, sounds and looks delicious. I'm definitely going to try it.Cheryl, VA