Refreshing Fruit Salad Recipe
I keep cans of fruit in the refrigerator so they'll be cold whenever we want to be refreshed with this salad. My husband loves it. With a touch of mustard added, the dressing is also good over a green salad. -Annette Hemsath, Sutherlin, Oregon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, optional
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in walnuts and coconut if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 541 calories, 30 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Refreshing Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC