Refreshing Fruit Dip
From Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, Jessica Humphrey shares this colorful dip made by blending peaches and strawberries from the freezer. "Sometimes I don't completely thaw the fruit first, because I like the dip cold," she says.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and
- process until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/4 cup) equals 75 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.