Refreshing Cucumber Salad
This refreshing salad from our home economists can be prepared days in advance.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers and onion. Stir in lemon juice
- and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 27 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.