- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 4 cups water
- 2-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine cranberries and water. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Transfer cranberry mixture to a food processor. Add the lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, milk, lemon juice and salt; cover and process until smooth.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Cranberry Sherbet in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p130
Reviews for Refreshing Cranberry Sherbet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review