Lively color graces this signature drink. Its refreshing and slightly tart taste is perfect for a ladies' night out or at a party. During the holidays use fresh cranberries for a garnish.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- Fresh cranberries and lime wedge
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, juices and
- Triple Sec. Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation
- forms on outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 215 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.