I found this refreshing iced tea recipe in a 1932 women's magazine that my grandmother had. The lime adds a nice accent flavor.—Amanda Briggs, Greenfield, Wisconsin
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 3/4 cup brewed tea
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat; add juices and lime peel. Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Strain syrup; refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 2 cups syrup (8 servings).
Originally published as Citrus Iced Tea in The Best of Country Cooking Annual 2005, p6
Reviews for Refreshing Citrus Iced Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review