Refreshing Beer Margaritas Recipe
I'm always surprised when people say they didn't know this drink existed. It's a great summertime cocktail, and it's easy to double or triple the recipe. —Arianne Barnett, Kansas City, Missouri
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices
- 1. If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rims into salt. Discard remaining salt on plate.
- 2. In a pitcher, combine the beer, concentrate, tequila and sweet and sour mix. Serve in prepared glasses over ice. Garnish with lime slices. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 243 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Refreshing Beer Margaritas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC