I'm always surprised when people say they didn't know this drink existed. It's a really refreshing cocktail, and it's easy to double or triple the recipe. —Arianne Barnett, Kansas City, Missouri
Featured In: Margarita Recipes
- Lime slices and kosher salt, optional
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) beer
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices
- If desired, use lime slices to moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rims into salt. Discard remaining salt on plate.
- In a pitcher, combine the beer, concentrate, tequila and sweet and sour mix. Serve in prepared glasses over ice. Garnish with lime slices. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Refreshing Beer Margaritas in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p211
Reviews for Refreshing Beer Margaritas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 29, 2017
"I love these. I omitted the sweet sour mix and used 1/4 cup of orange liqueur."
Reviewed May. 13, 2017
"Can't wait to try these, they sound great"