- 3-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 13x9-in. pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together first six ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together water, oil, applesauce, vinegar and vanilla. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until blended. Transfer to prepared pan. Sprinkle with Reese's pieces and peanuts.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Reese's Chocolate Snack Cake in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p218
Reviews for Reese's Chocolate Snack Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review