I don't prepare dessert often but this pie is one of the exceptions. Sugar-free pudding, a reduced-fat graham cracker crust and a few other items keep the fat and calories down, but no one guesses that this sweet treat is lighter than other desserts.—Vickie Madrigal, Shreveport, Louisiana
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter. Transfer to crust. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, spread with whipped topping. Drizzle servings with chocolate syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Peanut Butter Pie in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p7
Reviews for Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review