- 1 package red velvet cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) JELL-O® Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (16 ounces) powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ounce BAKER'S® White Chocolate, shaved into curls
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1-1/2 cups into freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut 1 small corner off bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 Tbsp. frosting into center of cupcake.
- FROST cupcakes with remaining frosting. Top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Red Velvet Cupcakes Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Red Velvet Cupcakes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2013
These cupcakes were a great hit at our camp picnic this summer. Making them again for our holiday party