- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and salt
- until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until
- To assemble two crepe cakes, place one crepe on each of two cake
- plates. Spread each with one rounded tablespoon frosting to within
- 1/2 in. of edges. Repeat layers until all crepes are used. Spread
- remaining frosting over tops and sides of crepe cakes. Garnish with
- blueberries. Yield: 2 crepe cakes (8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 812 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 125 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.