- form; fold into batter. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to
- cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar and salt until
- blended. Add enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Crumble
- eight cookies and set aside.
- Frost remaining cookies; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Store in an
- airtight container or freeze for up to 1 month. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.