- the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; fold into egg mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Unroll cake; spread filling over
- cake to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down
- on a serving platter. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 337 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.