Red Snapper with Veggies Recipe
Bursting with crisp, flavorful veggies, you'll be amazed that this dish, submitted by Carolyn Zimmerman of Fairbury, Illinois, was made entirely in the microwave.
- 1/2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, divided
- 2 red snapper fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1. Place the zucchini, carrot and onion in an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- 2. Brush 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce over both sides of fillets. Spoon remaining sauce over vegetables; toss to coat. Place fish over vegetables. Cover and microwave on high 2-3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 166 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 857mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Red Snapper with Veggies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC