Bursting with crisp, flavorful veggies, you'll be amazed that this dish, submitted by Carolyn Zimmerman of Fairbury, Illinois, was made entirely in the microwave.
Recommended: Favorite Mediterranean Recipes
- 1/2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce, divided
- 2 red snapper fillets (4 ounces each)
- Place the zucchini, carrot and onion in an 8-in.-square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Brush 1 tablespoon stir-fry sauce over both sides of fillets. Spoon remaining sauce over vegetables; toss to coat. Place fish over vegetables. Cover and microwave on high 2-3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Red Snapper with Veggies in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p11
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Red Snapper with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review