- capers, bay leaf, salt, oregano and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or
- until sauce is reduced by half. Remove from the heat; discard bay
- leaf. Keep warm.
- Sprinkle fillets with lime juice, salt and pepper. Cover and
- refrigerate for 15 minutes. Place flour in a shallow bowl. In
- another shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Drain and discard lime
- juice. Coat fillets with flour, then dip in egg mixture.
- In a large skillet, fry fillets in butter and oil for 8-10 minutes on
- each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.