Red Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
"Here's a different way to serve red potatoes," shares Clara Honeyager from her Mukwonago, Wisconsin country home. "Their slightly tangy flavor always appeals to a crowd."
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover and bake 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 123 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC