"Here's a different way to serve red potatoes," shares Clara Honeyager from her Mukwonago, Wisconsin country home. "Their slightly tangy flavor always appeals to a crowd."
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours. Uncover and bake 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Red Scalloped Potatoes in Country Woman July/August 1997, p42
Reviews for Red Scalloped Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review