Filled with frozen fruit, this fresh blend is a snap to put together and keep cold. And what a thirst-quenching, elegant beverage for summer parties! Serve over ice if desired. -Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) red Zinfandel or other dry red wine
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup each frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries and sliced peaches
- Ice cubes, optional
- In a pitcher, stir the wine, soda, orange juice and sugar until sugar
- is dissolved. Add the frozen fruit. Serve over ice if desired.
- Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 104 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.