Red Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Some fragrant rosemary, fresh or dried, gives these potatoes a distinctive and subtle taste. This dish is simple to prepare, yet elegant in color and flavor. It's a wonderful addition to any menu.
- 2 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; toss gently to coat.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 114 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Red Roasted Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC