- 2 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; toss gently to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Red Roasted Potatoes
Sort By :
"Great flavor!! i wanted them crispier so used a cookie sheet instead..."
"Good recipe, let down only because it assumes we all have electric cookers. I'll have to go Google what Gas Mark 450 degrees is ;-)"
"Easy, peezy and delicious! Will make this again!"
"I also added the mushrooms, onion & green pepper. Definately a keeper. Can't wait to try on the kids & grandkids."
"Thought it was quite tasty! I added onions, green pepper and mushrooms to it. Will definitely make again."