When I need a light and refreshing finish to a special meal, I make this fluffy, fruity mousse. Ladyfingers add an elegant look to this pretty dessert.
Featured In: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 23 ladyfingers
- Fresh mint, and raspberries and additional whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in raspberries. Refrigerate until partially thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- Arrange the ladyfingers with rounded side out around the sides of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Carefully spoon the raspberry mixture into pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Garnish with mint, raspberries and whipped cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Red Raspberry Mousse Dessert in Country Woman November/December 2001, p33
Reviews for Red Raspberry Mousse Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review