- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 50 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a bowl, combine the crumbs, walnuts and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt marshmallows with milk, stirring often. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- In a saucepan, bring raspberries, 1 cup water, sugar and lemon juice to a boil. Combine cornstarch and remaining water; stir into raspberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Spread over marshmallow layer. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Red Raspberry Dessert in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p92
Reviews for Red Raspberry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review