Red Potatoes with Beans Recipe
- 1-1/3 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and potatoes; place in a bowl. Add onion and dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Red Potatoes with Beans in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p36
Reviews for Red Potatoes with Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2014
Great dish by itself too.
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2013
The Italian dressing pulls it all together!
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2011
Very good! I think it tastes better cold and eaten the next day. I make this often in the summer.
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2009
Very good recipe! Complimented our steaks well. Thank you for sharing!