As a busy mother of three boys, I love to find good grilling recipes that my husband can use. A seasoned mayonnaise mixture keeps these quartered potatoes moist and heavenly. —Dawn Finch, Prosser, Washington
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the potatoes and water in an ungreased microwave-safe 2-qt. dish. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until almost tender, stirring once; drain. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add potatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving mayonnaise mixture. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread potatoes.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side, brushing occasionally with reserved mayonnaise mixture or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Red Potato Skewers in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p9
Reviews for Red Potato Skewers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review