Red Potato Salad Recipe
"I REMEMBER digging small red potatoes from the soft warm soil, then gently pushing the plants back into the ground and reminding them to keep on making more potatoes. The new potatoes we brought home were either creamed with peas or made into this fresh salad."
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons herb or white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 to 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Miracle Whip, vinegar, salt and celery seed; set aside. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, green onions, radishes, celery and eggs. Add Miracle Whip and toss lightly. Cover and chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 241 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC