- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 10 cups)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a 6-qt. stockpot; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper until blended; stir in parsley, garlic and oregano. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in olives and onion. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, stir in cheese. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Red Potato Salad with Lemony Vinaigrette in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Red Potato Salad with Lemony Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2015
"Good but not great, made for a party & took most back home:("
Reviewed May. 24, 2015
"Loved how easy this was to assemble and that I could prep in advance. Great flavor. I did leave out the olives due to family preferences."