"I created this recipe while trying to find an alternative to the usual potato salad," notes Suzan Martin from Hollis, New Hampshire. Its flavor might remind you of a baked potato with all the toppings.
- 7 medium red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Red Potato Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p13
Reviews for Red Potato Salad with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review