Red Potato Salad Dijon Recipe
My mother made the best warm potato salad, and now it's a tradition at all of our tables. Sometimes I use Yukon Gold potatoes to make it even prettier. —Patricia Swart, Galloway, New Jersey
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Cook: 15 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 3-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 12 medium), cubed
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise blend, vinegar, oil, tarragon, salt and pepper. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in green onions. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 139 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC