My mother made the best warm potato salad, and now it's a tradition at all of our tables. Sometimes I use Yukon Gold potatoes to make it even prettier. —Patricia Swart, Galloway, New Jersey
Featured In: 5-Ingredient Salad Recipes
- 3-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 12 medium), cubed
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise blend, vinegar, oil, tarragon, salt and pepper. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. Gently stir in green onions. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Red Potato Salad Dijon in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Red Potato Salad Dijon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review