Red Potato Medley
The fresh flavors of potatoes, onion and parsley blend well in this salad, and it's so pretty on the table.Cathy Buetow Schroeder, Taylor, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cubed red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups diagonally sliced carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add potatoes and
- carrots; toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until
- vegetables are tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 110 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.