Red Potato Bundles Recipe
As a basketball player in college, I was always hungry. My mother began supplying me with recipes, and I haven't stopped cooking since!—Kriss Erickson, Kalauea, Hawaii
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. Place the potatoes, onion and garlic on two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square); top with rosemary, salt, pepper and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Fold in edges of foil and seal tightly.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Carefully open foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 390 calories, 29 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Red Potato Bundles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC