- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the potatoes, onion and garlic on two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square); top with rosemary, salt, pepper and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Fold in edges of foil and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Carefully open foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Red Potato Bundles
Sort By :
"Awesome recipe - for when you are tired of roasted/boiled/mashed potatoes!I did them in the oven, didn't use that much olive oil, no parmesan (didn't have any) and baked them for 45 minutes at 350. Before serving I removed the sprigs of rosemary.Deeeelish!"
"I made in the oven and it turned out really good. This is a keeper"
"A lot of good ideas in the comments posted. If you want just omit the salt. I would use Mrs. Dash Table Blend instead of salt."
"I don't remember what the sodium content of a 1/2 tsp of salt is, but its significant. Leave out the salt - the other ingredients will add enough flavor and cut down on the day's sodium consumption.LAG"
"i've done this in the oven...use the foil. i always kris kross the foil and put the potatoes in the center where its the strongest."